Habbo's Official Grand Prix
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Habbo's Official Grand Prix www.GrandPrix.kk5.org for Homepage

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

CD room upgrade

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
P.h.i.l.

P.h.i.l.

CD room upgrade Empty
PostSubject: CD room upgrade   CD room upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 9:11 am

The CD room will be under maintenance cheers between Tuesday 28th late night to aslong as it takes to get enough creds to finish updating it. monkey You will love it. Laughing It will be an easier track for sure. Sad But it will be a track that you can actually overtake people in the CD room! bounce Trust me you'll love it Exclamation

Im predicting that the update will finnish before Saturday. affraid
Back to top Go down
http://grandprix.kk5.org
roarster2

roarster2

CD room upgrade Empty
PostSubject: If I Can Help   CD room upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 1:13 pm

P.h.i.l.

If You Need Any Help Just Let Me Know
Come And See Me If You Needa Trade For Something In There
Back to top Go down
P.h.i.l.

P.h.i.l.

CD room upgrade Empty
PostSubject: CD room upgrade   CD room upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 29, 2009 8:01 pm

CD Room has yet to be renamed. Its currently called cones room. But we need a good name as its just another dead long easy course. But it sure proves whos a noob and whos a a star. The CD room as also become so much easier that the old average times ( 2 minutes, 30 seconds ) Will be about ( 1 minute, 20 - 40 seconds ). So it will be a less exahusting run. But it will also muck up the highscores. But the highscores will easily be fixed. Don't worry we won't delete them. They will just be over written. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://grandprix.kk5.org
Sponsored content

CD room upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: CD room upgrade   CD room upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CD room upgrade
Page 1 of 1